Friday, February 13, 2009

Understand that fulllength docs cartoons

So my friend mike shalett, who was a disc jockey at wlir in 1974 and he would be playing my raspberries albums over and over again, and we became friends, and one day he showed me this technology that he had called soundscan. I understand that full-length docs and cartoons actually could be best picture candidates under the current system, but do you think people are discouraged from nominating them for the top prize because the films have their own categories. The man is a total legend, and whether or not you like him or his industry, he knows how to fight and highlight hypocrisy. And they beat me, nick jonas said, sheepishly. Separately, house democrats are pitching a new us$825bn bill that is roughly us$550bn in spending and us$275bn in tax cuts.

No comments: